I love samples, especially free samples. So, imagine my delight when Mr Mailman brought me a goodie box filled with healthful and organic samples! It’s from Annmarie Skin Care (ASC) Team, for all their Tribe Insiders. For your info, ASC Tribe Insiders are members of an exclusive club of beauties who love organic, natural & wildcrafted products. Yup, I’m one of those lucky gals…
The goodie box reached members of Insiders starting Thursday and I got mine yesterday, Friday. The amazing thing is, it came all the way from California, USA (ASC is in California but they shipped from Connecticut). And most amazingly, I joined ASC Insider Tribe barely 2 week ago. It feels like a welcome gift too! 😀
What’s in Annmarie Skin Care Tribe Insider Goodie Box
In case you’re wondering what Annmarie Skin Care is and why I love it, it’s because of their products and customer care.
It turns out that Annmarie Skin Care Tribe Insiders get these delightful goodie box from time to time, and also other gifts through exclusive special activities (quizzes, contests, sharing of experiences, etc). Interestingly, the learning activities include discussion on books, hobbies, etc. It’s really exciting to be part of an active and diverse group of people who cares about their skin and the types of skincare they use. Health is of paramount importance, of course.
Not surprisingly, the goodie box contains only organic and natural products! How awesome is that? Nothing synthetic!
Now, let’s have a look at what’s inside my Tribe Insider’s Exclusive Goodie Box:
- Beauty Blend Tea from Annmarie
- Matcha Organic Green Tea Powder from The Tea Spot (theteaspot.com)
- Chaga Mushroom Elixir from Four Sigmatic (www.foursigmatic.com)
- Mushroom Coffee with Cordyceps & Chaga also from Four Sigmatic (www.foursigmatic.com)
- Sun Protective Daily Supplement from Sundots (sundots.com)
- Coupon for 1 FREE Sambazon Superfruit Pack or Sorbet (sambazon.com)
Honestly, that’s the first time that I heard of Mushroom Coffee or Chaga Mushroom or Sun Protective gummies, etc. So, what are those? Do you know?
Getting to Know Each Product
Next, let’s scrutinize each product and their ingredients.
Beauty Blend Tea from Annmarie
Besides producing excellent organic and natural skincare, cosmetics, essential oil blends and bodycare items, ASC also have their own Beauty Blend Tea. This innovative company continue to come up with exciting new and innovative products every year, if not every few months. If you want to know more about ASC and understand why I love their skincare, please visit them.
The ingredients are :
Organic Yerba Mate, Organic Horsetail, Organic Nettle, Organic Dandelion, Organic Goji Berry, Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry, Lemongrass
Among the many benefits that one can derive from consuming Beauty Blend Tea are:
- stimulate and support a healthy glow from within due to their rich quantities of antioxidants, phytonutrients, and bioflavonoids
- remedial benefits with a vast array of minerals, fatty acids, and Vitamin C.
- uplift spirit and mood
- promote energy and clarity as it enhances one’s morning ritual at the dawn of a new day.
Look at the brown paper packaging, simple yet elegant, right?
Matcha Organic Green Tea Powder from The Tea Spot
This Matcha Organic Green Tea Powder from The Tea Spot is described as ‘a fine stone-ground green tea powder — fresh, inviting and delicately vegetal’. In fact, it is stated to have a strong, noble aroma, complex vegetal flavor and a silky finish that will leave our mouth watering.
Among the popular benefits of Green Tea are:
- Great source of EGCG Polyphenols
- Uplifiting, Increases Mental Focus
- Powerful Antioxidant, Anti-Aging
- Increases Endurance
- Increases Metabolism
- Assists in Weight Loss
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Calorie-free, Fat-free, Gluten-free
I look forward to experiencing a feeling of energy, vitality and focus from this cuppa tea. However, I’m not sure about the medium caffeine, though. Perhaps I should reserve this for days when I need an extra lift.
Chaga Mushroom Elixir from Four Sigmatic
This certified organic (USDA Organic) Chaga Mushroom Elixir from Four Sigmatic contains dual extracted Chaga Mushroom, Siberian Ginseng, Mint and Rose Hip. Additionally, it is also labelled as vegan, paleo, sugar-free and gluten-free.
Each ingredient is added with heaps of benefits in mind. Among the benefits that we could derive from Chaga Mushroom Elixir are:
- Chaga mushroom is believed to promote a balanced immune system which might lower inflammation and improve our ability to fight infections, bacteria, colds, and viruses.
- Siberian ginseng (Eleuthero) works synergistically with chaga to enhance immunity and support vitality.
- Rose hip is included with the mushrooms to increase absorption as it contains a lot of Vitamin C.
- The delicious field mint leaf is added as a nice touch to the taste and for its soothing effects on the stomach.
An interesting fact : Four Sigmatic puts much effort into conserving the environment in everything they do. Hence, when the chaga pieces are collected from the birch trees, only the outer sclerotium is removed; the mushroom itself is left to reproduce on the tree. Amazing, right?
Mushroom Coffee with Cordyceps & Chaga from Four Sigmatic
The packaging of Mushroom Coffee with Cordyceps & Chaga look so delicious! Besides being certified organic (USDA Organic), it is labelled as vegan, paleo, sugar-free and dairy-free. As such, its specificity would benefit everyone, especially those with special medical conditions. Note, it’s not gluten-free, unlike the above Chaga Mushroom Elixir.
Among the benefits that we could derive from consuming Mushroom Coffee with Cordyceps & Chaga are:
- Enjoy sipping organic Arabica coffee grown in the volcanic soil of the Sierra Madre de Chiapas highlands in Mexico. Contains NO mycotoxins.
- Drink in the mornings or early afternoons before a workout or sip daily during endurance training. More energy and stamina.
- Get a more balanced energy and antioxidant properties with the balanced cellular energy support of cordyceps (organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers)
- Wildcrafted chaga mushrooms (organic, non-GMO, and free from fillers and carriers) support our immune system.
- Siberian ginseng or eleuthero, could support stamina, endurance, and overall wellbeing.
- Tastes just like coffee, not like mushrooms.
I will reserve this coffee for an especially hectic weekday – most probably in November. Ordinarily, that’s when my big boss will be constantly watching over my shoulders!
Sun Protective Daily Supplement from Sundots
Actually. I am wary of sun protection creams or sunscreen especially when research has shown that some of them contain ingredients that may cause more harm than good. It doesn’t help that some are too thick and feel cakey. Sometimes, we don’t even realise that sweat has washed the sunscreen off our face. As a result, sunscreen alone is insufficient to provide the complete protection we need to stay healthy.
That’s where Sun Protective Daily Supplement from Sundots comes in – it helps fill the gaps in our sun protection regiment for skin health and beauty.
Here’s a list of the ingredients :
Polypodium leucotomos extract, Organic tapioca syrup, Organic cane sugar and invert sugar, Apple pectin, Vegan, lichen-based Vitamin D3, Organic tapioca maltodextrin, Sodium citrate and citric acid, Organic orange oil
Sambazon Superfruit Pack or Sorbet
This is a coupon for 1 FREE Sambazon Superfruit Pack or Sorbet (sambazon.com). Pity I’m too far away to redeem it. I would gladly give it to someone who’s interested. Tell me if you know one – before it expires at the end of this year.
Now, what do you think? Would you like to get a goodie box like this? Do visit Annmarie Skin Care.