I made an online purchase at Zalora Malaysia on Monday afternoon and walla, it arrived yesterday, Wednesday morning, barely 46 hours after I made payment! Although during checkout it was mentioned that delivery will take between 3-5 days, it really impressed me.
Definitely no hassle, no sweat and all items arrived in perfect condition.
Easy peasy online shopping and very fast delivery.
Online Shopping at Zalora Malaysia
This is not my first purchase from Zalora Malaysia and definitely not the last. I have been a regular customer since, I think, 3 years ago, and so far Zalora has never disappoint me.
And to top it off, there are discount vouchers accompanying my order, for future purchases.
Zalora has also provided a Pos Laju slip which has their postal address nicely typed, in case I should want to return the stuff, which I hope I don’t need to do.
For those who are new to online shopping and has never heard of Zalora Malaysia before, let me share with you why I prefer to do online shopping compared to walking into physical stores:
- I can do ‘window shopping‘ at my leisure – check out all the clothes, shoes, bags, etc, at the comfort of my home or wherever I was sitting, and at the tips of my tiny fingers! All I need is my laptop and internet connection.
- I don’t have to hurt my feet walking from one shop to another just to find a black dress or a white bag at a certain RMxx budget – no unnecessary headache and foot pain! Hubby is also saved from having to massage my feet afterwards… 😀
- I could shop while also doing other tasks such as my laundry or other household chores and Hubby also does not have to waste time wondering when I would be home from shopping.
- I could easily compare price between one item to another and also between one online store to another online store, within minutes. The same goes for looking for brands, colours, sizes, etc.
- No driving, waste of petrol, paying parking fees, waste time getting in and out of the car, etc – phew!
- There are usually discounts, all I need to do is be diligent and be alert for discounts and special sales. Anyway, the online stores that I subscribe to will usually email me information regarding discounts and sales.
- No need to look for price tags to check out the prices and definitely no need to make mental calculations to figure out the price after discounts.
- I don’t have to go through the uneasy experience of being followed by the shop assistant every second of the visit. Whatever info I need regarding the item, I can read at the item’s detail page and if the info is not there, then I can email the store for further information.
I prefer to do online shopping at Zalora Malaysia because the range of items and brands are huge, and they provide free delivery.
Plus, in case I’m not satisfied with the item, I could return it within 30 days, free of charge. I simply have to pack the item with its original packaging and tag, and drop it off at the nearest Poslaju branch.
Zalora Malaysia will bear the cost!!!
My online shopping process is usually like this:
- I determine the items that I want to purchase, for example, Office attire for Hubby
- I determine my budget range, eg RM50 – RM100. Setting a budget is very important to avoid over spending. The options are so wide, without a definite budget, I could end up looking at everything the online store has to offer and end up wasting time and also money if I get too excited and buy more than I plan.
- I would check out my favourite online store, Zalora Malaysia, and take note of the promos on the homepage for any interesting offers related to the items that I want to buy, in this case, Hubby’s office attire.
- Then I would click on the following links (which can be found on top or left-hand side of the page):
‘Men’ – ‘Clothing’ – ‘Shirts’ – ‘Long Sleeve’ and then choose at ‘Sort by’ the option ‘Lowest Price’.
With this, the items will be sorted from the lowest priced item until the most expensive.
So, I don’t have to bother my sights with the items that are above my budget.
If I don’t have a specific budget in mind, I would sort the items by ‘Discounts’ so I would get the best deal possible.
Sometimes, the items are sold at 70% off!
- Then I would click ‘Open link in a new tab’ for the items that I fancy so that I could compare them before making the final decision.
That could mean opening up to 6 tabs, ie looking at 6 different items.
- I would look at the pics provided, read through the details regarding the sizes available, other colours (if any), the approximate measurement of each size, and pay particular attention to the info regarding the size of the shirt that the model was wearing to get an idea about the overall look of the shirt.
That is another reason why I prefer to shop for clothes at Zalora Malaysia, the details provided also include the models’ body measurement (height and weight), so that helps me make a rough comparison.
- If I like the item, I would click ‘ADD TO BAG’. Sometimes, I add additional items to my cart, and then make the final decision during check out, after looking at the total RM…. 😀
If I change my mind, it is really very easy to remove any item from the cart.
- If there are discount codes, I would definitely type them in the appropriate box during checkout.
As I am a registered user at Zalora Malaysia, I just need to log in and all the info regarding my address and so forth are automatically inserted into the appropriate boxes. No need to repeatedly type in my particulars each time I shop.
Now, isn’t that easy?
I just have to make sure I have enough cash in the account, as I usually opt to make payments using my debit card.
You Can See But You Can’t Touch
In my opinion, the only thing lacking in online shopping nowadays is the actual ‘feel’ of the stuff – I can’t touch it before I pay for it. However, that won’t be much of a problem if the information given regarding the items are sufficiently detailed.
The more info given, the better our shopping experience would be.
The same applies to Lazada Malaysia, hubby said.
30-Days Free Return Policy
Last but not least, there is also a ’30-days free return policy’* at Zalora Malaysia.
* Subject to T&C of course. 😀
Online shopping at Zalora Malaysia is really a breeze!
>> visit Zalora Malaysia now <<